reach (plural reaches)
- The act of stretching or extending; extension; power of reaching or touching with the person, or a limb, or something held or thrown; as, the fruit is beyond my reach; to be within reach of cannon shot.
- The power of stretching out or extending action, influence, or the like; power of attainment or management; extent of force or capacity.
- Extent; stretch; expanse; hence, application; influence; result; scope.
- An extended portion of land or water; a stretch; a straight portion of a stream or river, as from one turn to another; a level stretch, as between locks in a canal; an arm of the sea extending up into the land.
- (nautical) sailing with the wind at the side of the boat
5 letters in word "reach": A C E H R.
Anagrams of reach:
Words found within reach: